Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Michael's documentary picks

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Reviving an old thread.

Netflix, title "Spitfire". I know we got some self proclaimed WWII buffs here including myself. This could be described as a very good doc of the most beautiful warplane to take to the skies but that would sell it short. It does much more than romanticize, the stories and perspectives from the actual pilots are fascinating and touching.

Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Reviving an old thread.

Netflix, title "Spitfire". I know we got some self proclaimed WWII buffs here including myself. This could be described as a very good doc of the most beautiful warplane to take to the skies but that would sell it short. It does much more than romanticize, the stories and perspectives from the actual pilots are fascinating and touching.
    Do you recall ~5 years ago there was a few dozen Spitfires found [I think} brand new, in crates, buried somewhere?
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

I tried watching this a few nights ago and commie libs at Netflix kept throttling and buffering my intertubes. They probably shifted the bandwidth to some Barack Obama or David Letterman lib show.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Do you recall ~5 years ago there was a few dozen Spitfires found [I think} brand new, in crates, buried somewhere?
    I barely remember something of that. The doc said that there were around 50 Spits flying today.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I barely remember something of that. The doc said that there were around 50 Spits flying today.
    Oh man, I hadn't read the follow up until just now:

https://www.businessinsider.com/man-...n-burma-2015-9

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?