Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just killed my hood

D0DE746D-F8FF-4425-9C06-767A3142ECBA.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Getting Christmas out of the attic, a box disintegrated on me and a lead sculpture landed on the hood. I don't think this is fixable.

Attachment 10185

From now on I am pulling the D out before decorations.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by DMC VIN 6639 View Post
    D0DE746D-F8FF-4425-9C06-767A3142ECBA.jpg

From now on I am pulling the D out before decorations.
    Looks like my car & stairs..!
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    My dent guy may or may not be here next Saturday. If I don't hear from him I will get another dent guy who is just as good to do it. The only reason I waited this long as I promised him he could work on it next and we hang out a lot but we are 3 weeks+ now and I want to get this fixed. Loyalty begins to wear thin at the 30 day mark.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Everybody is talking about the hood and I'm over here wanting to know more about that lead Christmas statue. Let's see this beauty.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Dent guy cancelled (again), no worries as I know more than a few. The guy I got lined up for this Friday (six more days) is damn good. He did my hood the first time and the only reason I didn't go with him to begin with is my other guy really wanted to work on it and I promised him he would but my word wears thin after a month. Unless it's snowing next Friday, I will get it fixed. I'm not even caring about the rain as I am going to put it up on my neighbors lift for a few days this winter for a top/down detailing and service (belts, plugs, filters, fluids, finally got the right size fuel accumulator to install, few other things and frame detail).

The lead tree sculpture went to trial within an hour of the alleged offense. The kangaroo court called only one witness (me). I detailed my account of the events that transpired which removed the burden of blame from myself 100% and redirecting blame solely to the sculpture. The sculpture refused last rights and did not want a last meal. It was executed later that night and it's remains transported via county refuse to it's final resting place. It's grave is unmarked but it doesn't matter, it had always lived in the borderland anyway, somewhere between this world and the other...

It was a good death.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault