Thread: Mileage check!

Mileage check!

40663. Not a lot over the summer, but fall is my favorite season with this particular car.

Thats because as you **losers** are preparing to put your car up, Im getting ready. If you put it away for the winter, you are what GEOTUS Trump would call low energy.

BTW, saw the Swayze doc last night ($3.99 on Prime). That was the best single bit of marque endorsement I have seen in 20 years.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I drove mine to church last month. I didn't want to run the miles up too far so I got an uber back home. Thinking I will go and drive it back before the leaves turn.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN

900 so far this year.
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I drove mine to church last month. I didn't want to run the miles up too far so I got an uber back home. Thinking I will go and drive it back before the leaves turn.
    1) Do you believe in modern love
    2) Did you get to the church on time
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    1) Do you believe in modern love
    2) Did you get to the church on time
    1: Premarital sex is a sin!

Of course I got to church on time...you know the saying, Late to church early to Hell. It's in the bible(somewhere near the back).

I do need to tab up my mileage. I think I changed my oil about this time last year. I believe I have put about 1k on the car since but I will get a more accurate account for Sam's (and Chris Burns') records.

Personally I think September to November are the best driving (and motorcycle riding) months of the year. My car usually gets more during the fall than any other time but that is partly due to the very very busy summers I have at work.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I was way off! I changed my oil in March of this year. I have put 1,200 miles on it since. I guess all those drives to Rogersville(my favorite small town around here) added up.

Car has 54k on the odometer but was remanufactured at 28k miles so 26k miles total