Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: DMCMW 2019 Open House - June 22nd

VIN
    Blog Entries
    If he came it would be fuckin awesome.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Needs a DMC logo on it. Pair with shorts, pulled up tube socks and matching Rich W fanny pack! Does this mean you are committed for DCS 2020, should it be announced?! I enjoyed the event immensely. I can be hard to read sometimes but, yes, I loved it and hope to bring the family to DCS.

Attachment 10034
    Attachment 10035

How about this with DMC logo on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by piprulz View Post
    I just want to tell him us “cool” nerds just want to hang out with him and drink with him and we won’t ask him about his dad or anything.
    He seems like someone that would fit in with this group. But there's just no way we wouldn't ask questions about his life. Otherwise why would we invite him over any other rando 40-something to party with?

VIN
    Because of his commentary at the end of the movie trailer.

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    He seems like someone that would fit in with this group. But there's just no way we wouldn't ask questions about his life. Otherwise why would we invite him over any other rando 40-something to party with?
    I wouldn't pry, I'd just hang. Maybe he wants to talk Go Bots vs. Transformers, I dunno.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Maybe New Coke vs Crystal Pepsi

It'd be cool if he came to a meet. I don't think the assurance could be made that we wouldn't talk about the story and the car that fundamentally brought us together.

BUT I think we're the right people for the job since it would be a low key and non obsessive fanboy environment.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    His dogs would take a dump in all the concours cars
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN
    I always welcome an opportunity to help someone make lemonade out of lemons, or at least lift their spirits. He seemed so bummed, I think we all would just like to make him laugh and/or have a good time.....it's human nature, yo! I'd totally feign a nut-shot on him like I did to the QAC guy....lol! (Sam shoulda got THAT on video.)

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    BTW, just sent an email response to Mr. Jim, I expect to see him next time as well
    I would not miss it, being able to hang with a great bunch of THUGS, who would miss that !

I will be there for sure. and

The new "Mr. Jim"

VIN
    Amen

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)