Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 80's Excesses & Debauchery

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    This making fun of Chris Burns stuff really needs to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    If Chris Burns were ever that close to a naked woman, he wouldn't be obsessed with DeLoreans.
    Not to sound rude (you know you guys are in my fab-five,) but you sound kinda mean-spirited....like the "mean girls."

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Someone needs to tell him that there's a world outside of stalking these cars and since I've received threats of violence and claims that my car would be stolen by friends of his and given to him, I'd say it's far from too mean.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Someone needs to tell him that there's a world outside of stalking these cars and since I've received threats of violence and claims that my car would be stolen by friends of his and given to him, I'd say it's far from too mean.
    Really? That's pretty messed up....more going on than meets the eye, I guess.

We'll need to rotate shifts, guarding Chad's car!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

VIN
    Is this 90ís song good enough for Rich?

https://youtu.be/vV8IAOojoAA

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries

The 90's was a weird time for me, but I favored female bands and singers even in the 80's.(most were pretty dang sexy but then again at 17 years old I got wood over the wood mannequins in the mall) Roxette was probably my alltime favorite. This song will always have a special place in my heart because it came out the week I got my first sports car, a "slightly used 85 Trans Am and boy what a fun summer that was. Working 50+ hours a week but I lived like a king on weekends!

Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN
    Yes, The Red Hot Chili Peppers are good enough. I didn't like them much, but they had some good hits and I liked their upbeat style.....definitely not whiny 90's music.

Roxette is awesome, I'd absolutely hit it. And speaking of wood, here's one for Michael, this is from 1981...right around the time I was getting wood from seeing the DeLorean commercial, Dale Bozzio had the same effect:

VIN
    Reliable sources have confirmed that Rich was jamming to this song back in the day.

https://youtu.be/JmcA9LIIXWw

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Reliable sources have confirmed that Rich was jamming to this song back in the day.

Now that's a sexy babe! Wooderific!
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN

I never could stand that guy.....I was annoyed every time I saw him. I remember thinking that he's a decent singer but that freaky-fruity image wasn't workin' for me. Imagine this: back then it was up for debate if he was gay or not. There were so many outrageous-looking musicians, he really wasn't that far out in left field.

Sonofabitch Steve, you got me annoyed now....I need to watch that Missing Persons video again.

Administrator
    VIN
    My 80's ladies were Belinda Carlisle and Dian Parkinson (from the Price is Right)...the show wasn't worth watching after Dian and Holly got fired.