Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: 30 days 30 complaints

  1. #71
    22. Doing a DCS shared room with The Goat? Better be prepared to have no surface space on the bathroom sink. His hair care products will take up all the space. Pert Plus, Alberto V05, activator.... and the activator isn't for the hair on his head.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  2. #72
    RACIST -25 POINTS Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    4,610
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    22. Doing a DCS shared room with The Goat? Better be prepared to have no surface space on the bathroom sink. His hair care products will take up all the space. Pert Plus, Alberto V05, activator.... and the activator isn't for the hair on his head.
    LOL
    If you don't know your own hair's PH level then we can't be friends.
    RACIST

  3. #73
    Uncensored Hypocrite stevedmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    VIN
    16510
    Posts
    5,734
    Y'all are weird.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

  4. #74
    23. dmctoday members hate Starbucks for many reasons, yet still occasionally consume their products anyway.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  5. #75
    24. Posting on dmctoday does not increase the chances of retiring to poverty and obscurity, but neither does it decrease them.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    24. Posting on dmctoday does not increase the chances of retiring to poverty and obscurity, but neither does it decrease them.
    I thought you were a 1%er.

  7. #77
    Dammit, was doing actual work so I nearly forgot to spend a minute on my high value complaint of the day.

    25. dmctodayers have put no thought into investing in a 529 plan for my kid.

    5 more to go, peeps.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    I thought you were a 1%er.
    YES I AM.

    I am a fancy ass motherfreaker.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Dammit, was doing actual work so I nearly forgot to spend a minute on my high value complaint of the day.

    25. dmctodayers have put no thought into investing in a 529 plan for my kid.

    5 more to go, peeps.
    You reproduced!? I missed a lot around here I guess.

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    You reproduced!? I missed a lot around here I guess.
    So she claims

    POVICHED.JPG
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •