Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone have a VR headset?

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    I never thought that something like this little phone I'm typing on could be so powerful to produce such an immersive experience. The VR headset is all powered by the phone, no cords. The controller is wireless and I use ear buds with shortened wires since I don't want another strap on my head.

No doubt that VR will take over our interaction with screens in the future.

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I never thought that something like this little phone I'm typing on could be so powerful to produce such an immersive experience.
    That little phone is more powerful than the computer you owned just 10 years ago.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    1669 Sold. Looking for 5 spd...working on "other" DeLorean.

VIN
    Virtua boy was vectors, not VR. That thing was the Vectrex, 15 years later. I plan on getting a VR set, since one of my friends has been asking for almost a year now.

VIN
    And virtua boy sucked.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)