Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 107

Thread: Things are going to HELL on Facebook with Josh

  1. #41
    Senior Member dvonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    VIN
    future
    Posts
    205
    this thread epitomizes exactly whats wrong with the world today. people harp incessantly about 'equality' and 'tolerance,' but only if your opinion agrees with theirs. real equality is letting people have different opinions and real tolerance is realizing that not everyone agrees with you.

    im just gonna leave this here:

    635989436138061100-1482339519_13100834_10156828542430494_488345161967355215_n.jpg
    Obtain-O-Meter: 64%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

  2. #42
    It's also that everyone is a victim. Dvonk, your post triggered me with its lack of proper capitalization. You should understand that my great grandfather had a very cruel grammar school teacher and he was abused for misusing proper nouns. You would know that if you weren't so selfish. Hey, guys, anybody that tolerates Dvonk has no dignity. Shun him.

    God that felt good. I feel superior and cleansed by my victimhood.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  3. #43
    As seen on TV! Dracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tomball, TX
    VIN
    3676
    Posts
    4,806
    Blog Entries
    2
    I love you guys*

    *Note for Michael: that is a NON-HOMOSEXUAL love.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

    "Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

  4. #44
    "The Goat" Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    5,604
    Blog Entries
    6
    Apparently the "rules" just went out the winow there as soon as Josh was booted.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...3324&source=48

    While Josh's post was actually something cool in DeLorean history (I thought I had heard it all too) it was banned even though it was within the rules. Now this post which clearly breaks the rule (no BTTF stuff unless it pertainins to the DMC12) yet not one word of protest.

    I bet if you did complain you would get banned.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

  5. #45
    "The Goat" Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    5,604
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    I love you guys*

    *Note for Michael: that is a NON-HOMOSEXUAL love.
    Damn...well there's always Rich. He has the look of someone who is bi curious anyway.
    Matt on the other hand is too easy...I like a challenge.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

  6. #46
    "The Goat" Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    5,604
    Blog Entries
    6
    I will dispatch a pm to Dvonk to give him a chance to conform. He also needs to remove his "obtain o meter" since it makes people who don't have money for a DeLorean feel sad and inferior.

    We don't have class warfare here on today..you can however make funds avaliable so I (minus a small commission for myself) can evenly and fairly redistribute said funds so everyone can be happy.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

  7. #47
    Backtracking a bit, to date, I haven't found a single other owner who likes using the forums. I've already met half a dozen (I know, not a lot), and I'm including DPI Josh in that count. The oldest of this bunch was no older than mid-30's. The kicker is that some of them did belong to DeLorean clubs. Seems they were the canaries in this coal mine. I'd follow suit, but I still kind of like Today. The bickering has really settled down here since Farrar and others ragequit a few months back.

  8. #48
    As seen on TV! Dracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tomball, TX
    VIN
    3676
    Posts
    4,806
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Apparently the "rules" just went out the winow there as soon as Josh was booted.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...3324&source=48

    While Josh's post was actually something cool in DeLorean history (I thought I had heard it all too) it was banned even though it was within the rules. Now this post which clearly breaks the rule (no BTTF stuff unless it pertainins to the DMC12) yet not one word of protest.

    I bet if you did complain you would get banned.
    Can you take a screenshot for those of us who are banned? I can't weigh an opinion without context.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Backtracking a bit, to date, I haven't found a single other owner who likes using the forums. I've already met half a dozen (I know, not a lot), and I'm including DPI Josh in that count. The oldest of this bunch was no older than mid-30's. The kicker is that some of them did belong to DeLorean clubs. Seems they were the canaries in this coal mine. I'd follow suit, but I still kind of like Today. The bickering has really settled down here since Farrar and others ragequit a few months back.
    It's actually settled into a nice little niche here; sure, we're not the most active forum, but we have a lot of useful information and some of the most unique developments in the DeLorean community if you actually intend to DRIVE your car.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

    "Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

  9. #49
    Senior Member dvonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    VIN
    future
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I will dispatch a pm to Dvonk to give him a chance to conform. He also needs to remove his "obtain o meter" since it makes people who don't have money for a DeLorean feel sad and inferior.

    We don't have class warfare here on today..you can however make funds avaliable so I (minus a small commission for myself) can evenly and fairly redistribute said funds so everyone can be happy.
    haha, this thread just keeps getting better. ive changed the 'Obtain-O-Meter' to reflect a more reasonable goal now that my previous goal has been attained. i still have the same amount of money, but it looks like alot less now, doesnt it?
    Obtain-O-Meter: 64%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

  10. #50
    "The Goat" Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    5,604
    Blog Entries
    6
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •