Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DMCToday prize drawing thread - Free gift certificates, car parts, and fun!

VIN

DMCToday prize drawing thread - Free gift certificates, car parts, and fun!

DMCToday membership is starting to grow and with growth comes a great offer. How would you like to receive a $50 gift certificate just for participating on this great forum?

Each month for 6 months, one lucky winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to a Delorean vendor of his or her choice. The first raffle is set to take place August 1st, 2013. This will be a monthly raffle set to take place the first of each month!

There are only a few small rules to qualify:
    1. You cannot be an administrator of DMCToday.
    2. You cannot be one of the major Delorean vendors. For example, someone who sells a few parts on eBay once in a while, is not a vendor. Someone who owns a company website that sells parts is a vendor.
    3. You must make four posts on DMCToday each month you wish to enter.
    4. To enter the prize drawing just make a post in this thread. That is all you must do to enter!

Everyone is welcome to join the forum. You don't even have to be a Delorean owner to join in on this fun raffle! You can use your prize for whatever you wish whether it be for labor, parts, or even Delorean apparel. Your prize will be issued to you in the form of a gift certificate to your Delorean vendor of choice.

To enter simply respond to this thread expressing your interest and be sure to tell your friends. The first giveaway will be August 1st. Have fun and good luck!

August 8, 2013 Update
    Additional prizes will be given away in addition to the monthly gift certificate drawing. Simply posting in this thread enters you in all drawings.

Bill Robertson was the first prize winner and he is no longer eligible for prizes. Winning a prize takes your name out of the hat to allow others a chance to win.
    Last edited by administrator; 08-08-2013 at 09:04 PM. Reason: August 8 Update
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Count me in!

This is what had happened for a while on the old DMCtalk.com. I actualy got a pair of door handles on that one.

Not sure if you consider me a vendor, but if not count me in.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitsyncmaster View Post
    This is what had happened for a while on the old DMCtalk.com. I actualy got a pair of door handles on that one.

Not sure if you consider me a vendor, but if not count me in.
    I wouldn't say you make a living off of selling Delorean parts. You are definitely in. Good luck!
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    I would like to participate!

VIN
    Count me in! I just broke my drivers side Door Handle! The Wife hates having to reach in the window!

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I love this idea; I'm ineligible, but I say kudos to Mr. Rice for his initiative. I may have to find a few things that I can contribute to a raffle in the future; some rare parts or the likes.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

sounds like fun, count me in!

Devout Follower Of He Who Walks Behind The Rows NightFlyer's Avatar
    VIN
    OK - why not!
    "Driving Concours - proving it's possible with every mile!"

--Josh S.