PDA

View Full Version : I would like to thank DMCH for being the best vendor out there!

Sonny_VI
06-20-2014, 08:00 AM
Many years ago my Dad bought a remanufactured new Delorean and he loved it. I have decided to buy one as well because it is such a great value for the money. The Stage II upgrades are just outstanding. Personally, I don't believe there is any reason to go anywhere BUT DMCH. And that includes all the affiliates.

I do have to say that you guys that are doing all sorts of homemade repairs to your Deloreans should be ashamed of yourself. You should check with DMCH first before you mess with the stock design.

Greasy DeLorean Mechanic
06-20-2014, 08:07 AM
Shame? Where we're going we don't need shame.

Bill Robertson

tom kish vin.4357
06-20-2014, 08:15 AM
These guys here have no shame!!

sedated
06-20-2014, 09:01 AM

Sonny_VI
06-20-2014, 09:09 AM

Not sure? I think you should take what I am saying as 100%... no, 1,000,000% true! This isn't a game!

I recently decided to take a job at DMCH. And work for free. Why? DMCH is more than just a place where you get charged reasonable rates to get your car worked on and repaired perfectly. It's a RELIGION. We are truly free while we work here, and we all feel our energy being hooked into the source of the eternal when we are working on these manifestations of perfection we call the Delorean automobile. We eat together, we sleep together, we bathe together. It has become a commune. We now wear stainless steel colored robes.

You can knock it if you want, but we know we are closer to God now. Our scripture is currently being written. Will let you know when it comes out.

Boo
06-20-2014, 09:15 AM
This is too funny !

sedated
06-20-2014, 09:15 AM
Not sure? I think you should take what I am saying as 100%... no, 1,000,000% true! This isn't a game!

I recently decided to take a job at DMCH. And work for free. Why? DMCH is more than just a place where you get charged reasonable rates to get your car worked on and repaired perfectly. It's a RELIGION. We are truly free while we work here, and we all feel our energy being hooked into the source of the eternal when we are working on these manifestations of perfection we call the Delorean automobile. We eat together, we sleep together, we bathe together. It has become a commune. We now wear stainless steel colored robes.

You can knock it if you want, but we know we are closer to God now. Our scripture is currently being written. Will let you know when it comes out.

So does this also have something to do with getting DP'ed?

Sonny_VI
06-20-2014, 09:21 AM
This is too funny !

You know what's funny? The fact that any vendor thinks they can touch DMCH.

Let's go down the list:

Hervey: his operation consists of a chicken coop filled with a bunch of old nuts and bolts that he puts a Special T sticker on
DMCMW: They pretend to be nice. They are actually aliens from outer space using Delorean parts as a cover to wage jihad on our galaxy.
DMCCA: Or whatever. The stink of Bernstein continues to permeate... which is a cross between GoJo and Petroleum Jelly.

You know what, I don't have time to go through the list. We are Jay Z, everyone else is Vanilla Ice. Class dismissed, bitches.

Dead Lesbian Goat
06-20-2014, 09:26 AM
This has thirdman written all over it.

Rich_NYS
06-20-2014, 09:48 AM
"Espiesville" .....lol

Boo
06-20-2014, 09:50 AM
I think it's Sam Hill being funny again.

But the "Class dismissed bitches" does scream of thirdmanj

Greasy DeLorean Mechanic
06-20-2014, 10:06 AM
"Espiesville" .....lol

Espytown (DeLorean Motor Company Agricultural Project).

Bill Robertson

NightFlyer
06-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Whoever it is, they obviously didn't realize that the members of this forum would much prefer Vanilla Ice over Jay-Z...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1MxGFncZgQ

NightFlyer
06-20-2014, 12:33 PM
Espytown (DeLorean Motor Company Agricultural Project).

Bill Robertson

LOL - That's AWESOME! :D

http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/003/249/3249/original.jpg

NightFlyer
06-20-2014, 12:49 PM
These guys here have no shame!!

But hopefully you knew that about us before you met us ;)