PDA

View Full Version : Since I have been labeled as a bully

Dead Lesbian Goat
04-17-2014, 08:32 AM
I have decided that we should adopt a Nebraska elementary school's set of rules for dealing with bullies. Lou has described me as a bully so I personally would love to see this set of rules enacted here. (I dare say bullies the world over would love it too). I have posted a picture of the rule sheet just so you know this is in fact a real thing. A school actually did this!

9 rules for dealing with bullies

Boo
04-17-2014, 09:39 AM
Thank you for "helping" me Michael. I am not "angry" with you. I find it funny that I'm "too sensitive". I will not "tell" the mods on you like NightFlyer says to do and as is advised on Talk. Hell, I'm not even on Talk, and I left in a public way as you already pointed out to "help" me.
:p
That should cover some of those 9 rules.
It's like conflict resolution in schools, I don't want to "talk it out" with the bully. I want to kick him in the face!

Dead Lesbian Goat
04-17-2014, 09:41 AM
It's too bad the U.S. didn't have this around December of 1941..Think of all the lives that could have been saved.

Go home Talk lurkers...we are discussing politics here and you guys just don't have the capacity for that...Adults are talking, go to your room.

Boo
04-17-2014, 09:46 AM
Go home Talk lurkers...we are discussing politics here and you guys just don't have the capacity for that...Adults are talking, go to your room.

Awesome! Now I'm really beginning to love you! I may even start calling you sir !
:)

sedated
04-17-2014, 09:52 AM
Do not tell on bullies? Well, they could always do what my brother did to deal with bullies... pee on something they own.

Boo
04-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Do not tell on bullies? Well, they could always do what my brother did to deal with bullies... pee on something they own.

Nice!