PDA

View Full Version : BTTF is back in theaters this month

stevedmc
07-09-2013, 09:08 AM
By now you have probably heard the news about BTTF being back in theaters. Cinemark is having a limited showing of BTTF this month. In Baton Rouge the movie will be shown Sunday July 14th, at 2pm and Wed July 17th at 2pm and 7pm.

Below is the link if you want to check and see if your local Cinemark will be showing the film.

http://www.cinemark.com/back-to-the-future-(1985)

I plan to attend at least one showing. Now I just need to find a date.

Dracula
07-09-2013, 03:31 PM
This further supports my prediction that Universal will do anything they possibly can to whore out the movie in 2015.

I'm also not sure that this counts as a DeLorean event, per se, but until there's enough posted strictly about BTTF to warrant a sub-section of it under "Open Discussion" (and I figure out HOW to do that...) I suppose it can stay here.

It's not technically a "DeLorean Event or Gathering" except that regional clubs like to try to make it into them by having an impromptu show outside beforehand.

NightFlyer
07-09-2013, 03:45 PM
This further supports my prediction that Universal will do anything they possibly can to whore out the movie in 2015.

I'm also not sure that this counts as a DeLorean event, per se, but until there's enough posted strictly about BTTF to warrant a sub-section of it under "Open Discussion" (and I figure out HOW to do that...) I suppose it can stay here.

It's not technically a "DeLorean Event or Gathering" except that regional clubs like to try to make it into them by having an impromptu show outside beforehand.

Wow - this is kind of weird. I can only see the first sentence of Chad's post in regular forum view, however, when using the 'Reply With Quote' function, three additional sentences to his post become visible, as can be seen in the quoted portion of this post.

I was just going to say that Chad doesn't have much to worry about in this regard, as the only Cinemark Theater is SE Wisconsin is in Kenosha. So unless/until Marcus Theaters start showing BTTF on the big screen, Chad shouldn't personally be affected by this very much :)

EDIT: OK, after submitting this post, the remaining three sentences of Chad's post magically appeared within his post. Maybe it's just my computer or perhaps just a coincidental timing thing.