PDA

View Full Version : Do you often luxuriate in your sumptuous bridge of weir leather seats?

Duplicate Account
03-08-2014, 02:19 PM
I know I do. My Delorean is still equipped with its original bridge of weir leather seats, because only original leather has the appropriate pedigree and aged texture befitting this fine saloon.

In truth, my original bridge of weir clad seats are now covered and protected by $5 bridge of ebay seat covers because my drivers side bridge of weir seat is quite frayed from the multitude of fat mechanic asses that tried in vain to get the bridge of k jet fuel injection to function correctly.

In sum total, however, bridge of weir leather has proven itself as a durable and quality material. Rich corinthian leather being a distant second by way of comparison.

Boglin
03-08-2014, 07:27 PM
I have repro-bridge-of-weir seats and now feel marvelously inadequate.

Greasy DeLorean Mechanic
03-08-2014, 08:12 PM
I have Bridge of Saggy Cold Weather Door Struts, so #5939 has been cooling its heels waiting for this interminable winter to end.

Bill Robertson

Duplicate Account
03-08-2014, 08:41 PM
I have repro-bridge-of-weir seats and now feel marvelously inadequate.

It's okay. The other day myself and some fellows of the Telly Savalas player's club were discussing how being classy isn't for everyone. Only a discriminating owner would recognize that authentic Scottish stitching should be left intact.

Boglin
03-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Beautiful day in dc today btw. Spent the whole day working on the car almost. For my next trick i will show how plastic door guides can be retrofitted on and old door.

NightFlyer
03-08-2014, 09:14 PM
While I love me my Bridge of Weir leather seats, I do have to correct you on one thing - that's 'soft' Corinthian Leather :)

"I request nothing beyond the thickly cushioned luxury of seats available even in soft Corinthian leather."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIL3fbGbU2o

sedated
03-09-2014, 07:16 PM
The screws fell out of the back of my bridge of whatever seats :\. I need to replace them. The leather is nice, whatever bridge it was sewn under.

AugustneverEnds
03-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Weather conditions in upstate NY mean all I can do with my D is luxuriate in my driver's seat with a wool cap on :)

Duplicate Account
03-31-2014, 03:45 PM
Once again it was too cold and rainy this past weekend to luxuriate in my soft bridge of wier leather.

Farrar
03-31-2014, 10:19 PM
*sumptuous

sedated
03-31-2014, 10:28 PM
*sumptuous

I think you win the award for most delayed spelling correction.

Farrar
04-01-2014, 09:12 AM
If you think that was slow, you should see how long it takes me to do any work on my DeLorean.

Duplicate Account
04-01-2014, 10:36 AM
If you think that was slow, you should see how long it takes me to do any work on my DeLorean.

Farrar, do you think you could produce a parody? All you need is a slightly affected accent and some vague Spanishy music.

Script:

I know my own needs.
And what I need from a new automobile I know I get from this new DMC-12.
I could ask for nothing beyond the quality of DMC-12’s workmanship. The tastefulness of its appearance.
I request nothing beyond the thickly cushioned luxury seats, even available in soft, bridge of weir leather.
Yet, it is on the highway where DMC-12 best answers my demands.
[high spirited Spanish guitar.]
I have much more in this small Delorean than great comfort at a most pleasant price. I have great confidence for which there can be no price.
In DMC-12, I have what I need.

Dracula
04-01-2014, 08:27 PM
*sumptuous

There; fixed that for you.

Boglin
04-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Farrar, do you think you could produce a parody? All you need is a slightly affected accent and some vague Spanishy music.

Script:

I know my own needs.
And what I need from a new automobile I know I get from this new DMC-12.
I could ask for nothing beyond the quality of DMC-12’s workmanship. The tastefulness of its appearance.
I request nothing beyond the thickly cushioned luxury seats, even available in soft, bridge of weir leather.
Yet, it is on the highway where DMC-12 best answers my demands.
[high spirited Spanish guitar.]
I have much more in this small Delorean than great comfort at a most pleasant price. I have great confidence for which there can be no price.
In DMC-12, I have what I need.

I will attest that Farrar has done voice work for me in the past with excellent results and at a most pleasant price. :) He was also very professional and took the job seriously, even though it was kind-of silly.