PDA

View Full Version : 5 speed Transmission Rear Cover Assembly Part # 103048

JerryH
12-19-2013, 10:39 AM
This is the cap on the transmission facing the front of the car. If you have one in good condition, please let me know.

Boglin
12-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Hi Jerry,

Did the large nut fly through yours? I do have an extra one, but it's slightly different from the stock one. I may be able to weld yours up if you'd like to go that route.

Boglin
12-19-2013, 04:36 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/20/juzytana.jpg

JerryH
12-19-2013, 07:15 PM
Very kind of you Matt. Fortunately I was able to locate an OEM one earlier this afternoon for a reasonable sum. Thank you very much for your offer.

My recently purchased car had one of the ears broken off where it bolts to the mount. Very, very strange breakage. This will give me an opportunity to service the nuts that like to drill their way out of the casing.

Mods, feel free to close this thread.

Boglin
12-19-2013, 10:58 PM
Congrats on the new acquisition! We don't have mods that do much here, except to remove spam, so at some point Bill will come in here and tell you it was K-Jet that broke those ears. :)

NightFlyer
12-20-2013, 12:32 AM
Congrats on the new acquisition! We don't have mods that do much here, except to remove spam, so at some point Bill will come in here and tell you it was K-Jet that broke those ears. :)

I've yet to close a thread and I'm not about to start!

BTW - The K-Jet comment was hilarious and had me laughing pretty good :)