PDA

View Full Version : Guess who this is

tom kish vin.4357
10-04-2015, 02:14 PM
OK DMCTODAY people today on Facebook one of our own posted this " I'm seriously contemplating having the DeLorean towed to a scrap yard and watch it be crushed into a little cube." How about a contest ---who said this and why!!

Dead Lesbian Goat
10-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Maybe you should post what you saw instead of bitching about it?

:wave:

Oh I get it...you used parentheses instead of quotes.

I'm going with Farhar

Dracula
10-04-2015, 03:05 PM
No, that would be me after I tore my hand open again, passed out from the drop in blood pressure and hit my head on the car on the way down to the floor.

sedated
10-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Really? What the heck are you doing behind closed garage doors when nobody is looking?

On a serious note, hope you're okay. Drink plenty of water and try to relax for a while.

Weird unrelated note... being married to Tom Cruise has aged Katie Holmes by two decades.

P. J. Grady Inc.
10-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Not to mention ripping your front facia into three large but separete pieces on the way down with a single bare hand. Or was this a different fall to the floor? We can only hope the fall/s knocked some sense into you and you'll get checked by a doctor if you're having fainting spells. That used to happen to me and look how I turned out. Don't be "that guy"!
rob

Greasy DeLorean Mechanic
10-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Weird unrelated note... being married to Tom Cruise has aged Katie Holmes by two decades.

Point of order: Katie Holmes *IS* a mother. Still looks pretty MILF to me: http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/470379740-actress-katie-holmes-and-daughter-suri-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QaH356OCYhYpdx8MECnktMXFc9To FDsubu82bR73bTf3kEcHclJbuG7eUmmi%2BiU%2BxQ%3D%3D

Bill Robertson

Dracula
10-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Separate issue; today was passing out.

I am borderline anemic with low blood pressure; if I get too worked up and lose blood, I pass out.

stevedmc
10-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Don't believe anything Chad says. I saw him lift a Delorean frame by himself with my own three eyes.

Greasy DeLorean Mechanic
10-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Low blood pressure will come in handy for long life but be glad you moved down south -- you'll freeze to death in the winter.

Take it from someone whose blood pressure hovers around 100/60: if you've been crouching down for a while, don't just stand up and immediately start walking around -- it'll take your body a minute or two to balance the blood out. And recognize the signs when your body has decided its going to lay down rather than let you walk around with your blood all out of whack. For me it's a queasy feeling in my stomach and a rushing sound in my ears. I also see white spots. When that happens I bend over with my head by my knees. Seems to keep enough blood in my brain that I don't pass out and hit God only knows what on the way down (passing out in real life isn't anything like the movies -- you fall like a rag doll and crash into all sorts of things you wish you hadn't hit on the way down).

On the plus side you'll probably never have a heart attack and live to 80.

Bill Robertson

sedated
10-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Point of order: Katie Holmes *IS* a mother. Still looks pretty MILF to me: http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/470379740-actress-katie-holmes-and-daughter-suri-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QaH356OCYhYpdx8MECnktMXFc9To FDsubu82bR73bTf3kEcHclJbuG7eUmmi%2BiU%2BxQ%3D%3D

Bill Robertson

I'll give you that one, she's looking good in that picture with her angry daughter.