PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes Dragaway - Union Grove, Wisconsin

NightFlyer
07-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Hey guys,

Chad and I will be racing our DeLoreans, as well as a Bricklin and possibly a Fiero, at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, Wisconsin, weather permitting of course. As of right now, a firm date has not yet been set, but here are the days/times/prices that we are currently exploring:

July 30 Tuesday Fun Racing for anyone 5pm-10pm $30/race $15/spectator
July 31 Wednesday Fun Racing for anyone & Ladies Trophy Race 5pm-10pm $35/race $15 spectator
August 2 Friday Fun Racing for anyone 5pm-10pm $45/race $15/spectator
August 3 Saturday Fun Racing for anyone 9am-Dusk $45/race $20/spectator
August 4 Sunday Fun Racing for anyone 9am-5pm $45/race $20/spectator
August 6 Tuesday Fun Racing for anyone 5pm-10pm $30/race $15/spectator

I'll update this thread when a firm date has been selected, or you can follow the discussion in Chad's Bricklin vs DeLorean vs Fiero thread in the Open Discussion section.

If anyone wants to join us, it should be a great time for all! If you've never taken your D, or any car, down the 1/4 mile before, this would be a great opportunity!

Hope to see you at the races :)

NightFlyer
08-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Unfortunately, this event was canceled due to the fact that I didn't get my car running and road worthy until just before I had to be back in Michigan to go back to work. And, as I understand it, Chad's car was relegated to spending most of the planned event time-frame at DMC-Midwest for needed repairs.

Perhaps Chad and I can work something out for the next time I'm in SE Wisconsin. I'll be sure to keep everyone informed of a re-scheduling of this sure-to-be-a-blast event.